I have no idea how long we were supposedly out of net. I just found out yesterday that our net was not working properly. The PLDT person told us that we should reinstall the driver for the LAN card but I didn't do that. Instead, my mom called PLDT to have it fixed and viola! Thank you internet!
I feel like I'm missing so much concerning the life in the inter webs. What I mean is that, most of my friends are always online hence we can chat and keep up with each other's lives but the thing is I have no time for it anymore. It's one way of communicating even though it's not in person. I'll take what I can get, right? Anyway, today is an exception because I really need to blog about my ever so tired and burned out self. Also, I learned that the internet was back on so I had to seize the moment. Another reason for me not going online that much anymore is that my brothers always hog the PC. I'm too lazy to have to open the laptop, plug it in and use it then pack up everything afterwards. That's one of the beauties of desktop computers, you don't have to pack things up anymore.
So much for being net deprived. But talk about being sleep deprived. I don't get how much sleep I need to function well. I'm born grumpy, always have been so the more sleep I lack the more irritable and bitchy I can get. Hihi. But really, seriously, the many days I've slept at around 12 MN in college, I can't begin to fathom how that doesn't apply with work life. I mean I sleep at 10-11 PM, I know it's late for someone who has 8AM work but but but! compared to my old body clock it's such a great improvement! The problem is I don't feel there's a change at all, I feel sleepier and drunker everyday with each waking moment because I lack sleep. Seriously, is this a backing up of my lack of sleep all those years? Is sleep out to get me? Is this revenge for all the days I've abused my body and not having ample hours of sleep?
I guess when it comes down to it, I need to adjust my curfew and set it to 9PM. Yes, I should be in deep sleep by that time so I feel energetic everyday. Because I lack sleep, my mood is not so light which in turn makes me feel more down, tired and unhappy. I just hope Rebecca Black knows what she's saying when she sings about Fridays and weekends to be fun fun fun!
hirap magchange ng body clock pero wooh! go auds!
ReplyDeleteI don't get how much sleep I need to function well. -> SABAW. I don't get enough sleep, sleep I need to function well. HAHAHA! Thanks Chesca! How're youuu? :) DAPAT SUMAMA KA SAMIN :D paglalabas :D
ReplyDelete