Yeap! That's what my little brother calls it, the cement cloud.
There's been renovations going on under our floor because my cousin is getting married. So maybe at this point you get where the cement cloud is coming from. It's just weird because it reaches the fourth floor I think? I don't know why it does though.
It's the first time I've seen the cement cloud. I thought my mom was exaggerating about the dust coming from beneath the floor but it's really like a cloud of smoke. A cement cloud as what my little brother calls it.
Good thing it doesn't come in the house when we close the door. We have a wooden door and a kind of metal screen door, we never close the wooden door. I guess in this case it's a must. I just hope the construction gets finished quick because the dust and everything are all over the place. If I can take a picture of the kind of 'Prince of Persia' setting downstairs I'll post it here. It feels like you're passing through huts (the ones that look that those of Aladdin) on a dessert (because the place is filled with dust).
No comments:
Post a Comment