Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend

Fun Fun Fun!


Partyin' partyin', fun fun fun! Okay stopping with the Rebecca Black song reference. Haha! Yesterday (a Saturday - yes that's right, the weekend), it was my very first time to experience waking up late like how I used to back in the day. It's not because I'm working that I changed that, but for the last 3 or 4 Saturdays I've been waking up early just to get my TOR and finally pass my requirements for work. My TOR was the last thing on my requirements list and it took me roughly about a month before I got my copy. Last week was supposed to be the week when I start waking up late on a Saturday but I went on an outing with my office mates so yesterday was the day. I got to say waking up that late was something I really missed, for such a sleep hog like me who sleeps relatively early recently, I really did miss waking up late and extending my beauty sleep. Sleep is like my drug, I thrive on sleeping. I don't function well when I lack sleep, I get grumpy and I just have a generally bad day when I don't sleep well. I even get drunk on lack of sleep and get really sabaw without sleep. That's actually a reference I use when think about how it feels like to be drunk minus the headache, dizziness and maybe nausea. 


Anyway, that's the reason why I arrived at a later time than everybody in RP because I woke up late. I knew the movie was at 3PM so I didn't have to wake up that early, I didn't plan on playing bowling as well so I took my time preparing and stuff. Met everyone at the bowling alley, didn't even text them to know where they are because I kind of sort of knew they were playing bowling. I asked Richmond to accompany me to buy a pair of slacks at Mango and took us forever waiting in line for the BDO ATM machine which we eventually didn't have to use/go to because Mango allows debit card payments. Talked about work and what's up with our lives alongside numerous harassments from Richmond like the old times, that I didn't miss, but the talking and updating - nostalgic. Watched Thor and it was awesome, I felt the movie was too fast because maybe like what Marc said, it was set on one place on Earth even though there were three realms, it made it kind of hanging in the end. I can't wait for the avengers, Captain America and lots more super hero movies! I love love love super hero movies, they're awesome! Thor had lots of cool effects which were so realistic, especially the setting, it was so intricate and I love the place! And of course, Chris Hemsworth's abs. HAHA! Ate at Icebergs then went home with Marc, Jerk, and Richmond. The rain was so crazy that it flooded everywhere. We even accidentally splashed a dude in a motorcycle, we didn't know that the street was semi-flooded so Jerk was driving like how he used to drive. Oh well, no harm done, we were really sorry. :)) Was supposed to have dessert with sister and cousin but in the end we got tired. Ate dinner then was asked if I wanted to jog at UP but then with all the days I needed to wake up so early, pass please. Maybe next time when I feel like jogging, I really like to jog upstairs but then I can't find the time, after work I couldn't even move a muscle because I'm so tired already. Ideally it would be early in the morning but I can barely wake up early as it is already so I'm not counting on that. 


Today, went to RP again. Bought a new pair of jeans and slacks from Terranova, sale! :D I wanted to buy tops though because I don't have much work tops. Oh well, make do with what I have. Bought toiletries (moved malls - SM Manila) and stuff then went home. We were supposed to eat at Thai Pan at Tomas Morato to celebrate Mother's day but because of the bagyong bebeng we had to cancel our reservation! Boo! Next week lunch, but this time we're thinking of eating at Omakase. The only reason we chose Thai Pan was because Omakase was fully booked already, although I really want to try at Thai Pan, the place looks quaint. We were supposed to have Cantonese Soup Kitchen delivered but then Quick delivery told us that the delivery time would be 90-120 minutes, too long to wait so we cancelled. Again! Oh well, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment