Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Panic Mode

I think it's the coffee. Or maybe it's just me. 


What's up with the panicking and frantic behavior? All of a sudden I get so jumpy and I panic most of the time. A lot of what the hell things have been happening to me lately and I don't know what to do. I think I'm stressed out but I don't know for sure because I don't feel so tired. Maybe it's the coffee making me feel alive but really deep down, I need a break. Ironic, we get three breaks everyday and yet I still need a break. But you know what I mean right? Break as in long break from everything that's happening to me right now. The thing is I think I'm not stressed with work as in the job but I'm stressed with other things, other less important things which is why I don't consider myself to be so stressed!


On the lighter side of things I got to finish my task and passed it yesterday. On the not so light side of things, I got a new task and I have to make modifications with my previous task. This is a challenge, but it's much better than sitting around doing nothing.


Speaking of coffee, me and a bunch of my office mates went to Starbucks today to avail of the frap during happy hour. Bought a banoffee pie along with a grande caramel frap. More coffee more jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment