Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smart C

I totally need smart C to keep up with my multifaceted life. HAHA kidding.


I just used their slogan if you don't already know. And no, I don't have a multifaceted life. I wish.  I feel so stressed out. Now I'm totally taking back what I said on being stressed and not knowing. I know now. Seriously. 


Maybe it's me coming home from a long commute. Maybe it's me working on something currently that I have no idea how to do. Maybe it's me pushing myself to finish my tasks earlier than expected because I want to do a bang up job. Maybe it's me feeling tired. Maybe it's me lacking sleep. Maybe it's me feeling so burned out. Maybe it's me feeling blue. Maybe it's me, period.


I'm such a complainer. Ranter and venter, I can't believe those words are legit. HAHA. No stir. Di siya nag eerror sa spell check. Nyahahaha! 


I just feel so tired. I wanna be an eager beaver again. I want to feel driven. I want to feel passionate about something again - even though it's not work related. And repeatedly in my blog, I want to feel that I have something worth living for. I mean I'm not emo, I don't mean that in a 'I wanna die' way. I mean it as something like, looking forward to a new day. Being positive. Being energetic. Being happy! I'm not particularly sad, but I'm not particularly happy as well. Tired's the word. Burned out can be as well. Stressed out - yeap! 


P.S. If you don't know what smart C is, it's a local drink. 

2 comments:

  1. same sentiments except sa stressed sa work, dahil sa ngayon hindi pa. Sana lang hindi sobrang pagdumating na ung sunod-sunod na tasks. pero aun waa >:D< kaya mo yan! kaya natin to! wohoo!! gogo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33! dapat di mo pa nafefeel yan! dapat eager pa sa work! ;)

    ReplyDelete