Friday, the last weekday and the first weekend, well for me at least. I'm not so sure if Friday is a weekday or a weekend but nothing beats a compromise between both, don't you agree?
Anyway, yesterday was a stressful day for me. Surprisingly these days I can't determine whether I'm stressed out or not. I feel as though I'm not but I think I really am. After a long day at work and visiting the doctor again (which I'll elaborate on another post) I was kind of hoping to unwind, browse Facebook, Plurk and Gmail for awhile then blog.
To my dismay I open blogspot only to find out, in Tagalog no less, that blogspot is down. Talk about bad timing. I really just wanted to blog to blow off some steam. Sometimes I don't even bother to blog anymore because I'm feeling lazy. Explains why my blog post count has been dwindling apart from the fact that I can't find time to do so anymore because I get so tired when I arrive home from work plus I have to sleep early in order for me to not be late for work. Update on my tardy count, ++. So that makes a total of 3 for my whole stay and one for the month of May.
Today, I don't feel like blogging, honestly speaking but I think I need this, I just can't find the words to write. I really think last night was the perfect time to write everything, because I was in the moment. Like what Raj said with an Indian accent in an episode of Big Bang Theory "the moment has passed".
Sleep beats blogging almost every time :)) - just in case di lumabas name ko sa profile, Alloy haha
ReplyDeleteLol lumabas naman, yeah I guess haha! Pero Friday kasi eh, so I can stay up late. :))
ReplyDelete