Monday.
I remembered blogging about how I started to hate Mondays but then again, I forgot about that. So I'm here saying Mondays are okay again, this Monday maybe more than okay because I get to eat lunch with Jegs again!
Congratulations Jegs! I hope you truly enjoy what you're going to do and I hope hope hope we be building mates! <3 I'll show you the huge ass fish at the pond. :)) Anyway, Keisha and George came with and we went to RBC to meet with Jegs. We decided to eat at Medical city because all the restos at RBC are expensivo. Had packed lunch though.
On our way to Medical city, I was walking and talking much too much at the same time that I slipped, my butt broke my fall. My lower back however was not saved by my butt. I bumped my lower back on the stair step, so I have a feeling it will bruise maybe in the next few days. Luckily it still looks okay, nothing but a bump but it hurts when I lean back. It all happened so fast that it didn't register to me that I was already slipping. The aftermath: hurting lower back and pride injured. But thankfully my companions were more of shocked and concerned rather than laughing about the matter. Although it would be okay if they did, some things are just too funny to pass laughing at.
Again. Ironic, on our way to Medical city (a hospital compound(?)) I get 'injured' (barely) but still you know. Medical city then slipping. Ironic. Anyway, we ate there and had a light conversation about different random but not totally random things. I really hope that I get to see Jegs now that we're working for the same company.
I made another slip up (this time not literally) with work. I just said in my previous entry that I would do better but I guess there are just too many mistakes that can be committed out there. I just feel so stupid after making mistakes, it just makes me feel like so incompetent for not having thought about the problem thoroughly. But surprisingly, I didn't do a normal me on situations like those. Instead I chose to be beyond that. Beyond thinking about my mistakes so much, over thinking, beyond self-pity and loathing, beyond being frustrated and blaming myself. Instead I chose to get back on my feet, be happier and more energetic than before and just submit it all over again with the right fix this time and be sure of it. Any other mishap that happens-I'll be ready for it because it's better to face it and get over it rather than cowering over it and brood about it.
Hopefully this will become a new trait of mine. I have had the sickness of over thinking, putting myself down and feeling weak and lacking confidence for as long as I can remember. Maybe it's time to change. For the better. :)
waa dapat ata nilagyan mo ng yelo? gogo sa work auds haha! at sana magkabldg talaga tayo!:) haha hello Indra mate!! haha :)
ReplyDeleteDi na okay lang haha! Wala namang pasa pero masakit pag naglean pero keri ko keri ko pa :)) YES! SANA TALAGA! Lunch ulit Monday <3
ReplyDelete