Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tea and Crumpets

At 3 in the afternoon, it's time for tea and crumpets.


Well, maybe not crumpets. Haha. I've never had one of those before, but I want to drink tea in the office. Instead of coffee, tea please! I think I've been having too much coffee at work that I need another source of caffeine. Coffee is so-so, tea is better. It calms my nerves and I feel less and less of an employee who needs to finish because everything's so hectic. Tea makes everything feel like I'm in a much slower pace. I just can't explain why but there's that feeling. With coffee you think it's work, it's something you drink to wake up, something you drink quickly. With tea you take time drinking it, sipping it and it relaxes you. For me at least, of course I enjoy coffee at times but it's mostly out of work. I love the aroma of coffee though. :) I'm not a connoisseur or anything, I don't even drink hard core coffee and I'm sure I couldn't distinguish instant from brewed but coffee while chillin' is enjoyable. Coffee to wake up is sad, just sad.


I wanna buy a tumbler but I can't find the time. I'm also very picky about things so I haven't bought one yet even though there were lots of opportunities where I could've went ahead and bought one and bring it to the office and be drinking tea already. Maybe next week, hopefully next week. Or I'm thinking it'll be postponed and procrastinated until I don't ever get to enjoy a hot cup of tea or rather a hot tumbler(?) of tea during break time.

No comments:

Post a Comment