Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rainy Sunday Morning

Woke up earlier than my usual wake up hour.


I was supposed to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to watch TV instead. The cold weather felt nostalgic in a way but I don't really know what made it feel like so. Anyway, I instantly thought of making a cup of hot chocolate for me to drink while I snuggle under my blanket. I remember telling that to my office mate one work day when it was also raining and the weather was so cold that it wasn't enough that the office air conditioning is as cold as ice. We had the same sentiments on staying at home instead of going to work, drinking something hot, snuggling under our blankets and sound tripping. :))


It's been a long time since I felt the cold breeze on a Sunday morning. Such a great way to start the day, although rain is always such a hassle for those who'll be going out. I hope the weather stays like this for a long time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment