Saturday, May 7, 2011

Writing, thinking and typing

Writing, thinking and typing.


It's such a therapeutic thing. Writing, jotting down your thoughts. Typing because it's a blog. I honestly think that if I were to hand write entries in a journal, it'd be less interesting and I'd get lazier. I think blogging is a way to express myself and voice out my inner most thoughts. Of course not all, but it's just a great stress reliever. It's much like how you tell people about your day, what happened to you and just make it known. I don't know why I find that stress relieving, maybe it's that feeling that you think people care about what you think and of course part of that is relaying to them what interesting things, or even just normal day to day things happened to you. At the end of the day, I think it's a way to communicate with friends, a way to stay updated with what's going on with everybody. It's nice to see that most of my friends have blogs, so I get to know more about them even though it's been a million years since we've chatted or seen each other. (Ironically, I just went out with friends so the millions years, if you don't sense it's exaggeration)

4 comments:

  1. ditto!naku magbblog na nga rin ako madalas haha minsan kasi naffeel ko walang kwenta lang e haha so huwag na lang iblog haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngek haha blog lang ng blog! masaya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ang saya noh! with no one to talk to at home, the best is to talk to the blog. haha! therapeutic talaga siya (lalo na at loner child ako). glad its the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! dati sobrang ayaw ko talaga, as in! pero ayun good thing I started nung bum days tapos I found it actually therapeutic, well I still do! buti nalang most of us have blogs, makes it more interesting :D

    ReplyDelete