So, dress code. Generally okay, but the part where skirts should be knee length? Why? Not even 1-2 inches above the knee? This is a problem because I only have one pair of slacks, on other days I wear skirts. Heck before I even bought those pair of pants I was wearing skirts everyday for two weeks. Work clothes are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to figure out. I'm having wardrobe problems. But anyway, that's just me being choosy and maarte.
On to my second topic. Got our ID's! I feel like an employee already. HAHA. Although we didn't get any lanyards because they were out of stock. I dug up the old moo media lanyard from first year and I'm using that now. :)) I look like a cartoon, used the grad pic 2x2 copy. I kinda miss my long hair. I wanna experiment on bangs, long hair and curls. I know it's so common but it's my hair and I've been thinking about that look ever since ever but I never had the guts to get bangs. Patience is a virtue, I guess less hair cuts for me again like old times!
Got an Indra e-mail, how awesome is that?! I can send e-mails to all Indra employees even those in Spain and other countries and my job description is Consultor Junior. Hahaha! It's in Spanish! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment