Last Friday, at around 2 PM in the afternoon, I was all dressed up and ready to go out when my sister cancelled our mall trip. :| Super bummer. So I just laid on the bed doing nothing, texting people if they were going to the Kick Off party. I texted Marc, Elaine, Jegs and Jerrick but only Jegs and Jerrick replied. I think there's something wrong with the signal at school so Marc and Elaine weren't able to reply.
I relied on Jegs and Jerrick on their decision whether or not they're going. It took us 3 hours to decide that we were going to school, and for 30 minutes of that 3 hours, I fell asleep. Jegs wanted to go but then her little brother had a birthday celebration, she was thinking of going afterwards but then she couldn't follow seeing it was already too late.
Jerrick went to pick me up at home and drove to school. Thanks for the trip! :)) We arrived at about 7.30 PM at school and Jerrick parked at Sherwood. Went to the AdRIC to find no Marc but Ken and Alloy were there plus their new laptops from Datacraft. Ken's still teasing me about my blog name, only to find out yesterday from Marc that he really didn't get why it was audshasablog, he thought it was read like aud-sha-sa-blog, no it's not, it's auds-has-a-blog. :))
Before going to school I texted Marc and Jerrick that I wanted to have dinner because my sister was going to have dinner with her friends so might as well me too with mine. Then Marc didn't reply maybe because of the signal or whatever but Jerrick asked where I wanted to have dinner. I jokingly replied Taft, McDo. Lo and behold! We did eat dinner at McDo. Next time I'm gonna joke about something, I'll pick somewhere less generic and fatty. :))
The Kick-Off party was such a failure. It rained so much that the field was so muddy and there were huge puddles everywhere. I didn't even notice then party was from Central Plaza to the field. Anyway, we went there for the Kick-Off but ended up not going. We just passed through there because there was nothing else there. I was with Marc and Jerrick because Marj and the gang plus Elaine went ahead to Gox as they were finished eating. We arrived at McDo when they were already almost done so we stayed.
Marc, Jerk and I passed by Central Plaza, Sports Plaza (SJ walk) then went up to Miguel to the warp zone to Gox. Then there was this CREEPY sound coming from God knows where. It sounded like a girl with a MIC, I asked them if they heard what I was hearing and they were so NR about it. :| I was so crept out that I pulled them to walk faster to Gox. :((
So we went to the AdRIC again, stayed for a bit, then went home. Thanks again Jerrick for the ride home this time! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment