Monday, October 11, 2010

Mother Dearest

I'm so thankful for my mom.

She made me a dress, which I really love despite the fact that she was a very busy person. She accompanied me to my cousin's house to borrow a camera so I can take pictures on grad day. She also accompanied me to salons in Banawe and near our area so I can have my nails polished because my sister bailed out on me and it was already late at night. She was even watching her favorite show that night when I came home and closed the TV to accompany me. When we failed at finding a place where I can polish my nails, she accompanied me to buy materials so I can do it myself. She opened the lights so I can work on my nails better.

Come graduation day, I woke up at 4.30 AM so I can prepare. She woke up at 5.00 AM and helped me curl my hair. She also texted me to congratulate me and that I enjoy my day. :) <3



I should really return the favor and treat my mother somewhere. Preferably food HAHA! Or massage? but she doesn't really go for those things, so I think good food is the answer. :)) I already tried returning the favor by dying her hair brown black yesterday morning (had to wake up early) and also styled her hair because she was attending a wedding. But of course, I cannot ever pay back what my mother has done and sacrificed for me for the past 21 years of my life. 

4 comments: