I'm now very sleepy. I wanna sleep but I feel that it will prevent me from sleeping early later tonight. :|
I wanna go to the mall and check out the shoes I'm eying for grad. I wanna see how it fits me and if it's gonna go well with the color of the cloth we had bought yesterday. I also wanna buy some twisties (I'm not sure what they're called) because I think it will be better than using a curling iron. Tried curling my hair last night due to inability to sleep and I found it hard to curl my hair using the iron. The iron is good, it heats up quickly and all but then I think my hair is too long. Which brings me to my thoughts about getting a haircut. Anyway, I'd like to try those twisties and check how my hair will curl using those. When I used the iron, the result wasn't that bad in the front, I actually like the front curls but since I can't really see much at the back, my hair curled like noodles.
I'm still thinking about getting a haircut because it's obviously long due since I had one. Last was last year November. I dunno why I'm so reluctant in getting my hair cut. Besides the cost, I think it's because I'm not sure of what it'll look like and since I'm not fond of change I don't like getting one. I think I should have it already. My mother and sister keep on bugging me about it because the ends of my hair look horrible. The problem now is how long will I be willing to have it cut? :-?
No comments:
Post a Comment