So in my previous blog entries I've told you about me plans in having culottes made for me. Well it has gone out of control as I currently have 4 pairs 5 if you count them all. At first I had one made then had another made using a different color this time. But then my mom told me that it would be such a waste to pay the sewer for a day's work when she can finish the culottes only half a day. Since the cloth I had available only suited culottes, I had 2 other pairs made. @_@ It was actually 3 but then my mom said I was crazy for having that much made and my sister wanted one so she got the black one. I agreed because I already had a pair of black culottes that I bought from Kamiseta.
My mom's already complaining about how many clothes I have on the rack and that I needed to dispose of the other old ones that I don't wear anymore because I keep on having clothes made. I also had a striped skirt made and one along the way. :)) Next up, I want to have tops made. :)
I am still waiting for the day I can wear them out and have pictures taken then I'll post them here. :))
I am still waiting for the day I can wear them out and have pictures taken then I'll post them here. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment