It hurts. Didn't expect it to hurt that much because when I first saw threading on TV it made it look as if it doesn't hurt at all. But then it was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. Good thing the lady told me several times it would hurt or else I might have wiggled so much my eyebrows would be uneven or something. :)) Anyway, it's long due that I have my eyebrows shaped and cleaned out, ask Richmond, he knows this well since he always tells me to shave my brows already. Pscch, por que he has clean and well shaped eye brows. :))
Also bought highlighter so that I can follow the youtube make up video for this Saturday. Since the threading lady told me to avoid washing my face today, I can't try it now but then I'll try it tomorrow maybe before going to school. Guess I have to wake up early tomorrow. Also browsed videos on how to curl hair and I think I pretty much got the technique because I tried it with one section of my hair before going to bath. I hope my dress will be finished later on and I hope that HP calls me again. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment