Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleep is LOVE

Yesterday, when I got home from Jerrick's, my mom and I discussed my grad dress and she started measuring so that she could cut the patterns for my dress. We started around 4PM and ended at around 5PM. Ate lunch after and watched TV 'til 6PM.


There was nothing good to watch on TV so I laid on my bed and charged my phone. Fell asleep around that time, and I got up at 8.30 AM this morning. My sister was so noisy when she got home but good thing I was already drunk on sleep to wake up. There were a few times when I would feel like I was about to wake up but then I tried to sleep it off because I knew it was still early and if ever I wake up then I wouldn't be able to sleep again later on at night. 


I wanted to sleep more but then I woke up at the sound my phone vibrating. Yup, it's that noisy when it vibrates. My cousin called but then I was too groggy to ask why she called. Went to drink coffee, I think that would make me sleepy later on. :)) It feels so great that I slept that long and that peacefully last night. I hope the succeeding nights would be the same, but maybe on a later time not at 6PM. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment