Today, I was supposed to go to school but then indecisiveness and laziness also bankruptcy made me stay at home instead so I was able to jog today. It's weird because even after a week of no jogging I felt as if I lost a few pounds. I hope it's not only thinking, I hope it's true. :)) But yeah, I hope that I can make it until I can lose enough pounds to reach my ideal weight. :))
Though I sweat a lot after exercising upstairs, I don't know if it's working. I'm trying to control what I eat so that I can lose weight even faster. I want to avoid drinking sugary drinks but then sometimes the food is too bland and it leaves me wanting flavorful drinks. Urgh. I can do this. I can stay away from juice, softdrinks I definitely can but juice, it's evil. If I was able to eat only oatmeal for a long time just to lose weight I can definitely do it with juice, I can stay away from it!
I think it's a good thing that I list these ideas down in here because it's a proof and something that I can tell myself to remind me of these new resolutions I'm planning to take. After this blog entry, I will try to not drink juice or anything that has a lot of sugar content. I will also try to eat less carbs at night so I can lose weight. I also want to try jump rope like Jerrick for cardio and I want to try belly dancing. =)) Will check on these things on the internet next time so I can start on it and see if it's helping me lose weight. :)) Maybe next time I'd be posting Belly Dancing diaries here. Hopefully.
Nasa akin parin pera mo wahahah :)) gogogo! try jump rope! 100 jumps! tapos ulit sa 1 pag nagkamali! it feels good after haha :P
ReplyDeletehahaha yup nakalimutan ko kunin >.< be my wallet muna wahaha thanks oo nga eh gusto ko nga para feeling kid again din :))
ReplyDelete