Yesterday afternoon I felt so sleepy because I woke up early and slept late the other night. I figured I can sleep for a few hours, jog then get back to work. Today I woke up at 8.00 AM, heavily drunk on sleep. Slept at around 5 PM and woke up at 8 AM, that's about 15 hours of pure awesome sleep. Although my mother tried waking me up for dinner, I couldn't get up, even heard my dad scolding me through my mom for not eating dinner. If I wanted to lose weight he says, I shouldn't skip meals. Thing is I really didn't intend on skipping meals. Although I'm on a diet, I don't skip meals, that's a bit extreme. Besides I only skip meals when I really am full and I don't have anything to eat (I'm picky).
This morning when my mom tried waking my sister up, I woke up and asked her what time I had slept yesterday. Then my sister counted the hours totaling 15. I explained to my mom that I heard what my dad was ranting about and had totally no intention of destroying my liver and collecting gall stones in my kidneys. Though I was at the computer at around 8.30 AM, the very reliable and ever so great DSLwas out. I tried restarting the router several times but it won't budge. When the modem had all the lights on (meaning there's internet), I still couldn't use the internet so I had to restart the computer. Bummer.
On the lighter side of things my culottes has been cut and is now ready for sewing! On the darker side of things the seamstress is not coming in today. :( I wanted to see what it'd look like and see if I'll have another pair made with another color. I still have lots of cloth at home so I have a lot of options. I can have skirts made or culottes, or hopefully shorts. :)) I also have cloth meant to make a sailor inspired top I saw at tumblr, hope that when it gets made, I won't look like a weirdo when I wear it out. :)) It's kinda costume-y so yeah, but let's just see. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment