So every Saturday my friends and I have an agreement that we would jog. This is the second week and instead of jogging, we played badminton instead.
I must admit it was more fun to play badminton than jog around in circles. Good thing we were 6 all in all so we each had badminton partners. Everyone was also able to play because Sia and Jegs brought enough rackets and shuttlecocks. I don't know how long we played but our game was cut short because it started to rain. Boo!
First I played with Jegs one-on-one and we were able to reach 26 + 11 hits. 26 (alphabet) + 11 consecutive hits. Then we played doubles. Me and Sia against Marc and Jegs. Eventually we switched partners and started playing with points. Marc and I against Jegs and Jerrick. We won the first round! :) Then we switched sides, Marc and I versus Irisse and Jegs this time. They won by 2 points. :(( The last match supposedly would break the tie and declare the winners but then it started to rain. Hopefully next week we'd have a rematch. :))
Overall, I'd like to play instead of jog. Though I'm experiencing muscle pains now compared to last week when we jogged. Ate at McDo again! for breakfast then went to Jerrick's and watched a movie: Just Friends. Also watched Korean stuff in Youtube plus other things most especially Jeffrey (Zebras, giraffes and gorillas) I LOVE THAT KID <3
One day I'm going to post a blog about him and try to transcribe what he was saying in the video. He's soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! <3
Jerrick gave us all a ride home, Irisse was first dropped off at 5th Ave. station. Then we went to Sia's house then mine. The rest I don't know I think Jegs first then Marc. :) Jerrick was supposed to go somewhere after that at around 5.30 PM but then he arrived home so late. Good thing he went through with the plan, you can read his entry here: The best night of Jerrick's life :p
No comments:
Post a Comment