Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last Minute

Last Sunday, I felt as if everything was made during the last minute. Since my sister is a crazy workaholic, she woke up at around 9 AM, and started to use the laptop working while chatting and surfing the net. I totally got mad at her for ditching me the other day and so I told her she should be the one who prepares first so if ever there will be ditch-age, I would be the one to do so. >:)


Lunch time came and still she wasn't finished. At that point I was getting irritated at how my sister was still using the laptop. We ate together and I waited and waited until 2PM. I was so frustrated that I didn't wanna go anywhere anymore but then I remembered I had to buy things. So I just went ahead and prepared, she finished all her work after I took a bath and I waited for her to finish. While waiting I tutored my little brother in his Chinese studies because it looked like he was lying on the bed, staring at the paper. I made a few exercises so that he could actually study. 


Finally, we were able to go already. I asked my sister to go to Centerpoint even though it's so boring there because the other Sunday we also went there and I found a pair of shoes there that I really wanted to wear for grad. After many Sundays of not being able to buy anything good, or see anything good to buy, finally last Sunday broke that streak. I love the shoes, even though it's pink. :)) 


Bought the make up sponge needed for the grad pictorial and other things as well. I wanted to buy a blouse for the Recognition rites this Wednesday but I didn't see anything good. After a few hours we were already bored because we had gone to all the stores we could to find a blouse. My sister wanted to buy a dress for my grad as well but alas there was nothing good. 


At the latter part of our trip I got so hungry @_@. So I was whining to my sister on how I was so hungry and that I wanted to eat something just so that I could pass the hunger. We wanted to ask our mother to dinner that night but then she was too busy to go. My sister then thought of watching a movie, we were actually hesitant at first because we were at Centerpoint but then Despicable Me was showing and we still haven't watched that. The movie was great! Good thing we were still able to watch it. :)) My sister treated me with dinner and movies so I was happy. :)) I think only 5 people were there inside and we sat on the bottom part where no one, but us were there. :))

2 comments:

  1. centerpoint movie house stinks haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr! kaya nga ayaw namin e, pero katamad lumipat ng malls :| + dun nalang ata may despicable me =))

    ReplyDelete