Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy Day

Today my mom asked me to accompany her to tutor some kids. Although I had to wake up early in the morning and work, it was a fun experience. I got to meet my mother's cute little tuttees! I was assigned to tutor Lance, a grade six student who's lazy but then I was assigned to John Carlo instead because Lance wasn't there yet.


John Carlo is just adorable! He's got cute little eyes with long lashes and he's so sweet. He's so tiny too, he's only 5 years old. I heard from my mother that he already knows how to court girls! So cuuuuuuuuuuuute! He says "I love you" to Bina, a Korean tutee who's 9 years old and he drew a rainbow and gave it to her. He's also very smart and quickly learns, a bit competitive but still very adorable.


I got to review Lance's test paper in science last night and I laughed at one of his answers, it's so funny! HAHA! "What makes plants manufacture their own food?" something like that and he answered like this: "Because God gave them the power to make their own food because of chlorophyll    chlorophyll" HAHAHA!


After my short stint at tutoring, I went to my cousin's house in Paranaque because I'm planning to help her on one of her projects. It's in VB and I have to learn it, I think it's a good opportunity for me to learn a new language and brush up on my VB knowledge. Also a good opportunity for practice while bum-age. I also met Leanne, my niece today and she didn't say hi to me lol. :)) Discussed and learned a bit of VB, installed necessary software and I'm planning to start a little later. I had go ride the LRT home so I'm still a bit tired. It was embarrassing that my cousin's in-laws were there. Thing is her husband is a genuine China man, simply a man who came from China. So we are not really in good speaking terms, not because we don't get along but because it cannot be determined if we will get along due to the fact that we don't understand each other very well. I must say he's trying but then I'm not one for small talk and I don't want my nose to bleed. I must say the Chinese are so hospitable, I don't know if that's really the case but then it was just so embarrassing! They wanted me to eat dinner there because of courtesy to my mom, they had to make sure I'm well fed before leaving. But then I ate a late lunch at 4.30 PM and was still full at that time they were going to eat. They eat early at about 6 PM. @_@ So anyway, I also didn't have much to eat there because of my picky eating nature and it was more embarrassing because the in-laws were there and it's just very very embarrassing. T-T I'm so inexperienced with dealing with parents and old people I suck.


Anyway, I plan to finish my project early so I can be free tomorrow and I have an interview in the morning. My mom was also planning for me to be there tomorrow as well. Guess bum-age is slowly getting busier for me. I guess I'm feeling overwhelmed at the same time blessed because I have important things to do, though I'm still scared for the future, I'm taking it slowly. I can't wait for the outing this weekend and I hope my parents will allow me, especially that I'm helping with tutoring (even though it's kinda something to make up for what my mother has toiled for my graduation dress) and that I have interviews and took a project from my cousin. Hopefully! Sad thing today is that I didn't have the time to jog >.<. I'm not even sure if I can tomorrow and I wanna go to the F21 sale T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment