Last October 9, 2010 me and a bunch of my friends graduated.
I had one month to prepare for this day. I wanted to have a dress made just like my sister when she graduated. I wanted to look good because it is a special day for me. Finally, it came and the experience was not what I had expected.
Of course the pre-graduation jitters were present that day, but then I didn't expect it to be boring at some points. :)) Maybe I just forgot what it felt like graduating because it last happened three years ago. I was lucky enough to have Marc and Pax be my seat mates during the rites.
My sister and mom came to watch the rites and waited outside. Good thing Marc had his cell phone with him, I should've brought mine with me but then I was in such a hurry despite the fact I had 2 hours of preparation time. Woke up at 4.30 AM and finished at 6.45 AM. I thought I was going to be late and rushed out the house, also rushed to get my ID and checked the papers to see what I need to bring. Anyway, thanks Marc for letting me text my sister, good thing I have memorized my sister's number.
After the program, Marc and I went outside to find our parents and or guests. :)) My sister texted me that they were at Via Mare because they bought a sandwich for me, I texted her that I was very hungry because I forgot to eat breakfast. Marc and his parents met at the plenary hall? I don't know where and good thing my sister and mom came out because they got inside again thinking I was still there. Didn't take pictures inside like my sister but then it was okay because my feet hurt so much it felt like it was bleeding in pain. I couldn't walk that much anymore and find people to have pictures taken with them. The toga also made me sweat.
Met with Rich and Marc then had loads of pictures taken also with block mates and friends. At the latter, my feet were really in pain that I had my sister switch shoes with me. Though they were four inch heels, mine was really killing my feet because it was a pair of stilettos, my sister had on wedges made it easier to walk and balance. Good thing it matched her outfit and mine as well! :))
Went to Macapagal to eat at Yakimix but then there were no available seats and the buffet was only up to 2PM. We decided to go to MoA and find a place to eat there. Went to Fridays and ate a whole lot! We also went to Music Bank for karaoke then went home. After going home, my sister and cousin went to Muay Thai to eat dinner so I went to eat cookies for dinner. =)) The price I won from Roll the Dice <3 and ate noodles. Went to Tomas Morato to find a place to chill and to study since my other cousin had tons to review. Circled the place and found no where to stay. We checked out Annabel Lee's but then it was already 10.00 PM and they close at 11:00 PM so we went somewhere else. My cousin suggested Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf instead and so we went. Ate cakes and played Pinoy Henyo while my other cousin was reviewing.
I love how I get tired these days that I don't experience insomnia anymore. Hope that it doesn't come back! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment