Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jog Diaries 4 - Backwards Jog

Went to school today! Passed the CD requirement for Green and White which is a hassle since I just read that you can just write a letter if you were able to accomplish all other requirements except the submission. Urgh, oh well. Got to meet with my friends so I think all's good. Thanks to Marc for accompanying me to Little Marvel to buy a CD, and to SPS to pass the CD.


Had bought Mango shake with Marc but then it tasted like water mixed with sugar with a hint of plastic. Never again SPS Fruitas never again. Went to the AdRIC again and saw Jon, Ken and Alloy. :)) + Hing!


Went home early because not much people went to school yesterday. We also went to Sony at Q. Ave. for Jerrick's PSP which still isn't fixed because the people there are more concerned with the UMD cover than the buttons. Lol, life. Thanks to Jerrick for giving me a ride home. :))


It was about 5.30PM when I arrived home and I went straight to jog. It was still bright when I went up, I had exercised and then jogged for an hour and a half. I tried jogging in different paths just for the heck of it. Tried jogging backwards too but not literally, backwards path is what I mean. I tried backwards jogging before though, it's more tiring and I have to constantly look at the back if I'm about to hit something, it kinda strained my neck. :)) I also jogged in looopy paths ---> 8. Like that haha I can't really explain it quite well. The clouds were so gray again but I saw a star. :)) Only one though. Rested for awhile upstairs too. Listened to music (soothing) and <3 to the cold breeze.


I took a pic with the webcam in my laptop but I'm blogging using the desktop sooooooooooooooooo.. I'll just post it when I can. :)


*Edit* Here it is:







No comments:

Post a Comment