I have a canker sore on my right cheek which HURTS to hell.
Apart from it throbbing and hurting, my teeth on the right side feel more sensitive and I think it's because of the sore. IT SUUUUCKS. I already put chinese eweee medicine for it to heal but then it's not working.
I hate to think that I'd have to brush my teeth poking it every time I brush on my right cheek. But then I have to endure to pain 'cause I don't want my right teeth to not be brushed. :|
I don't like drinking water or any other liquid for that matter because it hurts when it hits the sore. I ate frosty's yesterday and though it relieved my sore from hurting and throbbing, my extra sensitive teeth were acting up.
LOSE-LOSE situation I guess. BOO. And I got this sore because I accidentally bit my gums one time I was talking. BOW. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment