Okay, so I've been crazy blogging lately and most of my posts are of sleeping problems.
It gets worse by the day I think. I dunno why! I went to bed at 12 MN but then I couldn't sleep and 1 hour has already passed with me tossing and turning trying to sleep. I hate that I get LSS'd by random songs. :| I watched TV so that my eyes would get tired and so I can sleep already but it didn't work at all. I hate the fact that I keep on yawning but I couldn't sleep at all. After two hours of watching random shows on TV, I decided to go to bed before I end up pulling an all-nighter for no good reason at all. :|
Finally I was able to sleep but then I woke up at 6.40 AM today. :| SUPER BUMMER. I miss sleeping. I feel so tired. My eyes feel tired but I can't sleep anymore! I think I have to jog so I can feel tired and sleep early. It's not only a time issue, I can't sleep even though it's 4AM in the morning. How sick is that? I'm really worried about my sleeping habits lately. Urgh. :(
P.S.: I should've jogged this morning T-T don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment