Thursday, September 23, 2010

Drama

I want drama in my life.
HAHA but only in the form of English, Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese series.


I miss watching for hours and not being able to stop watching! Though I don't know any good series right now, I'm watching Gossip Girl season 2 hopefully I finish and watch season 3 so I can watch the latest because it's getting better. :)) Well, people were telling me it was already good before but I was too lazy then to watch. Besides now that I'm a bum, I get to do more things.


I like watching Gossip Girl because of the clothes too! I want to have some of them made! =))


I wanna watch CHUCK! of course! And also Glee! But then like Gossip Girl, I was not able to finish the whole first season. I kinda like to watch White Collar but then I'm too lazy to. I wanna re-watch Korean dramas which are funny but then it won't have the same effect when I was still hyping about them. :( Not to mention a total waste of time seeing that I've already watched them, some of them twice or more even. I also wanna watch sex and the city because I just watched the last episode last night on HBO. Some of the HBO TV shows are pretty cool too, like True Blood, but sometimes it gets boring. I like watching United States of Tara too but then I don't watch it continuously because I don't know when it airs. I wanna watch Vampire Diaries because a LOT of people are telling me that it's good but then I'm too lazy to watch all by myself. Maybe after I finish Gossip Girl. :))


Ultimately, I love watching movies, TV series and dramas because I have nothing else better to do. Of course I love watching nonsensical cartoons as well but then it's different with series. I like how I get ideas for clothes on these shows and also the great soundtrack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment