I have this theory about my sleeping problem and milo.
I drink milo everyday for breakfast and before going to bed at times and I know it's better to drink milk but I like milo better. :)) Tried drinking milk but then it's really different. Besides I'm not a fan of milk, only chocolate or flavored milk. Anyway, I have this theory that milo is keeping me awake. Maybe it's the root cause of my recently acquired but not officially medically declared sleeping disorder.
I'm gonna try to replace my daily intake of milo with milk today and check out if I can sleep at night. I slept at 3.30AM-ish last night or awhile ago? I hate how I now have no reason to stay up late and use the computer because I'm a bum. Before, I could stay up late (because I just feel like it and I want to) and make it look like I'm doing something really important regarding academics and school work but now I don't have a reason. Urgh, I hate how I'm wide awake these past few nights now that I don't need to be. Before, I had a lot of projects to cram and I was barely staying up late to finish them. I wanted to pull all-nighters for the projects but I end up sleeping. :| And now, now that I'm free and have nothing to do, I can't sleep.
Last night was a nightmare, only I was wide awake and couldn't sleep. I couldn't even watch TV or use the computer because my dad will get mad at me. Ugh. What else am I supposed to do? It's not as if I'm staying up late on purpose, and forcing me to go to sleep does not result to anything either. Ugh. I hope my dad would sleep so early so that I can sneak out and do whatever I want 'til I get to sleep! I really really really really wanna sleep, I just can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment