Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday I'm in love

Today's a Friday and I just finished Gossip Girl season 2. 


Slept at around 4AM a while ago just because I couldn't sleep and of course I was watching. Just finished the SECOND to the last episode of the series BECAUSE the pirated DVD we have here only has up to the second to the last episode. It's so sad because I love that episode; I already watched the last part of it on TV countless times thanks to ETC but then I wanted to watch it again. It's like the cherry on top of the icing really, that was the episode I was waiting for the most. 


Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck.


I love them. @_@ I mean the only reason why I'm too lazy to watch the 3rd season to go on to the current season is that there are really many other stories in the series that I'm not interested in. Sorry for Rufus-Lily fans but GOOOOD. They prolong the series and make it BOOOOORING. Well maybe they have their part in making the other parts of the story interesting but UGH, I just wanna focus on Chuck, Blair, Serena and Nate. =)) Okay plus Dan. I hate Jenny and Vanessa. They suck. :)) And I also love Dorota and Eric. :))


I'm actually downloading the last episode of the second season to rightfully say that I have just finished watching season 2. And of course watching it would be <3. Chuck and Blair <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment