Friday, September 24, 2010

Healthy Options

Being the bum that I am right now, I should be doing a lot of exercise and healthy eating. 


I wanted to start a week ago, and I was actually successful in doing so. I was able to jog and exercise upstairs at around 6PM and I almost did that on a daily basis. What ruined my routine was the going to school part. I LOVE going to school, it makes me feel like I have something to do when in all actuality there isn't really. :)) But then the arriving late at night makes me feel so tired and I think every time I go to school I eat dinner. :| I tried eating cereal for dinner to lose weight but then I ran out of cereal too last week. 


My insomnia is not helping at all too. I mean waking up late makes me lose my appetite but then it also makes me feel lazy and groggy and weak and limp. :| I also always think that I wanna do a lot of things for the day but I end up chatting and doing nothing productive. Don't get me wrong here I enjoy catching up with friends but then I don't get to do anything which brings me to the theory that YM is evil! Because you get sucked into the vortex. :)) Kidding but still, there's a point there somewhere. :))


UGH. Summing these up I just think that I have a lot of excuses and I shouldn't if I really wanted this right? I can do this but then I'm so lazy and I keep on coming up with a lot of unreasonable excuses to skip jogging and exercise and to start eating less. I mean I have been eating less these days but I only started like what? 3 days ago? :| Besides, I need to do some exercise so that my weight loss would be more effective which is why after this blog entry I'm off to change into exercise clothes, go upstairs and exercise like there's no tomorrow. Good luck to me :))


P.S. : Today I'd like to practice curling my hair for grad. Yeah, I'm such a girl. :)) Don't be hating on me, I'd like to see what I can come up with so that I won't look like a total mess when I'm already there. :)) I'm also downloading the driver for my laptop's webcam so I can take a picture of the before and after. :)) Hopefully, I'd be posting pictures here real soon. ;)


P.P.S. : I'd also like to transfer my jog diaries here. :)) I am so grateful to you bfriend for being my jog-diary the past term and summer term, but it's not working out. :( It's not you, it's me. =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment