Thursday, September 23, 2010

Of weird dreams and sleeping problems

Sleeping problems suck. BIGTIME.


I was again tossing and turning in my bed checking for the time, 1 hour has passed that I have been trying to sleep. But then I couldn't, I couldn't even have my sister bore me to sleep. She always counts on me to bore her to sleep though. :|


I wanted to go online and blog about it or maybe watch gossip girl season 2 * to sleep but then I was too tired and I was so focused on sleeping. 


(to catch up with the latest season, which BTW I haven't watched CHUCK yet because of my sister :|)


What's so weird is that with this problem I have with sleeping, I always end up remembering super weird dreams. There are days when I get lucky and I get to sleep when I go to bed and I always end up not remembering any dreams. My sister HATES me talking about my dreams so I'll share it here instead. :|


First part of my weird dream last night that I could remember was that I was attending a wedding of my batch mate from HS. I remembered who it was a while ago but then I had forgotten already who it was. I just know that her gown is inspired by something I can't remember what. My other batch mate was there as well, and knowing that she's into fashion and what not, she wore something Filipina inspired. As in like a gown, that looked like a modern Maria Clara wear with matching huge silver fan earrings. Talk about weird. Then I remember having thought of people dressing up inspired in Korean, Japanese, Russian and Chinese clothing. @_@


Second part of my dream gets even weirder when I was supposedly attending class and the professor is none other than Doc Sison. What's even weirder is that it was a graduate studies class. @_@ Oh, it gets weiiiirder when some of my HS batch mates were also there in class with my college friends. But wait there's more! There were scribbles on the black board and Doc Sison was asking people to discuss the topics WHEN SUDDENLY my crush appears out of nowhere and discusses the scribbles. I remember him talking about mantras @_@ and what not as part of the thing drawn on the blackboard. Then everyone applauded him and Doc Sison proceeded with the 'class activity' which is, yes you guessed it, WEIRD. I was part of those who was chosen to participate in the activity and we were assigned to pick up pasta strands and or telephone chords and use them to dance in the middle. 


It was crazy, there was also this weird dude who offered me some cookies and he was someone I've never seen before. :| This dude was sitting next to my crush and it seemed like they were friends. Then Doc Sison asked people to explain the dance for recitation. Alloy among others raised his hands and was able to explain the dance well and Doc Sison ended the class with that. Then I saw my HS batch mates talking on their way out and saw the girl who spoke in front of TREDFOR class during summer. @_@ 


I'm beginning to think that my life as a bum is getting worse, seeing that my dreams are so frickin' weird. More on the dream chronicles next time because I'm kinda sure that I'd be dreaming more weird things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment