Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sleeping late, waking up sick

Yesterday was November 1. Yes. I have three cemeteries to visit and I already visited the two last Thursday and Friday to avoid the traffic and congestion. We were supposed to visit the last one yesterday but because we were watching a drama series, we weren't able to wake up early. :(


So we were supposed to wake up at 7 AM but then I ended up waking up at 10 AM. My mom was so angry at us for not waking up on time, so she told us to prepare and our aunt will fetch us. My sister has prepared already while I slept longer. She started waking me up and I kept on telling her I wanted to sleep more and that I couldn't go. Finally, I was able to push myself to go because we were only to visit the cemetery once a year. My mom and her sisters (my aunts) would even go there every Sunday while we couldn't push ourselves to go. I feel bad for not waking up on time but I really tried. 


Around 11 AM, we were still at home, waiting for our aunt to fetch us. My sister called my mom to see whether our aunt was on her way only to find out that she was already there. So we weren't able to come. :(


We didn't have any other means of transportation so we really couldn't go. So we just watched tv. :| From 11AM to 1PM we were watching ETC because of the line up (ANTM, Glee, Gossip Girl). We were feeling hungry but were too lazy to move. Finally after Gossip Girl we decided to get a move on and eat lunch. Since there were not much people home, there wasn't anything we could eat and we decided to eat out. After all we were all prepared to go out might as well go out. 


It took us about 30 minutes to decide where we were going to eat and because of our indecisiveness and hunger (but no appetite for a particular cuisine) we decided to take a cab to Banawe and go down at Tempura. We walked until we reached Causeway. We were supposed to eat there but there were so many people so we decided to check if Gerry's grill was open and indeed it was. Only two tables were occupied including us, and still the service was slow. -.- My sister and I regretted to have chosen to eat there because we weren't satisfied. We were full but the food was not even satisfactory. So we went to check where we could have dessert.


We walked and walked until we reached Maria Clara. I suggested a lot of places but my sister was so picky. I told her we could eat at Cheesecake etc. or an ice cream store there but she didn't feel like any of those. I told her we could eat at California Berry and yes! Finally! We have reached a decision. At first I was reluctant to suggest that because a) I'm not sure if it'll be open b) it was a long walk from Causeway to California Berry c) I couldn't decide whether we should just take a cab or continue on foot. Nonetheless we were just walking and walking 'til we reached California Berry. 


Frozen Yogurt + my sister's treat = Heaven. HAHA! *Babaw* Ate their green apple flavored yogurt with mangoes, strawberries and almonds. Yum! 


After we finished eating our yogurt my sister suggested that we talk about our plans, and so I got excited. :)) I also suggested for us to buy food so we can grab an early dinner so we could lose weight. HAHA. But then my sister told me to just wait 'til we get come before planning anything. When we got home, our shotis were already home and my sister decided to take a quick nap.


Who am I kidding, our naps are like, nap hibernations. Instead of the normal 1-2 hours we take our naps for 4-5 hours. I was aware of that and yet I allowed her to take a nap because I was excited of our plan talking and everything. At around 4.30 PM I was waking her up but she wouldn't. I was feeling sleepy as well because we woke up earlier than we really were supposed to wake up so I decided to sleep as well. I asked my shoti to wake us up but he never did. -.- My mom tried to wake us up but it was futile. At around 6 PM I tried waking my sister up again because I woke up thinking it was already dark and we were to talk about our plans and watch the series. But she wouldn't wake up still so I just went back to sleeping. At around 6.30 PM I felt that I was already drooling. HAHAHAHA TMI. BUT whatever it's my blog. HAHAHA! So yeah again I tried waking my sister up and at that time I already got up because of the drool. Before my sister took her nap I already told her that her "idlip" was going to take long like 6PM to wake up long and low and behold I got that right.


Watched the series 'til 12.30 AM and around that time I was feeling sickly already. I felt that my nasal passage was clogged, my back hurts and my head kinda stings. Before sleeping last night, I was tossing and turning because I was feeling uncomfortable. I woke up today feeling sicker than last night and took meds. I guess today will be more unproductive than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment