Last Saturday, on our way home, Jerrick gave us a ride. So Sia, Irisse and I were left in the car when Marc was dropped off first because we were coming from North Edsa. On the way to Irisse's we arrived at yet again the exercise talk. I hope that I could be as motivated everyday whenever I get to talk to people about losing weight, exercising and shaping up! I really can't do it anymore. I don't know where my drive went because during my first few days as a bum I was so motivated and stuff.
Gosh, I really want to go to the Gym already. I feel that I need this so I can continue with losing weight and shaping up! I mean I want to go to the gym because Sia is going and I have someone to go with in that case. I also want to go because I feel that if I pay for it, then I should be getting the best worth for that and go as much as I can. This way I would really be going, and with trainers and weight lifting, and training I can build muscles so my metabolism gets faster, my skin won't get loosy-goosy and I can actually get a shot at being contented with my weight and body image issues will lessen.
Even though last Saturday had been full of exercise and health talk, my sister and I ate at Muang Thai. I wanted to try eating there because my sister and cousin went to eat there once and they loved it. And so we ate last Sunday at Muang Thai located at Banawe and all I can say is that, I now love Thai food and I now regret not loving Thai food earlier. (Or maybe it's good because I could be fatter today if I knew of the Thai food goodness, thanks my picky palette! if there's one thing you don't let me down on, is that you don't eat a wide variety of food making you less prone to eating more >:)) I love love love their Bagoong Rice! I mean I don't eat Bagoong but their rice is an exception! Thai Bagoong is sweeter than the local one so I like it better, but I don't think I can eat it with green mangoes though, not ready for that yet. :)) I also loved their pandan chicken, and also their pad see lew or more known as street noodles (beef, broccoli and carrots). Overall the food was great! I certainly would want to eat there again, maybe one of these days when my cousin and sister want to get a massage and eat there afterwards. I was also supposed to have a massage last Saturday but then my leg muscles ached because of the badminton and mall walking. :))
I really think that my self esteem will get higher once I loose some weight. I mean I really lack confidence in what I do, in how I look, in myself in general actually and so I want to change. I want to be able to be confident enough to meet new people, meet new friends, not be deadly afraid during interviews, and many more social activities that I'm currently missing instead of hitting because of my lack of confidence. Call me crazy but I think I want to get my sister's running shoes before I could go back to serious exercise mode. One day hopefully I could get back and continue my journey to weight loss and confidence boost. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment