Monday, November 15, 2010

Picture Blogging

I hope that with my newly acquired phone, I can take decent pictures and be able to finally 'picture blog'.


I don't really know what the definition of picture blogging is and what requirements are there to be able to say I'm actually picture blogging but I'm saying I am. In my own way I guess, haha! I'm too lazy to research about it even though it's one google search away. Using context clues, I conclude that picture blogging would be the act of writing blog entries incorporating a lot of pictures and these pictures would be the inspiration of the blog. But since I don't own a high end camera, nor a digital camera at that, and I also do not have the skill of taking great pictures, I would say that picture blogging in Audrey's world would be the act of blogging and putting pictures to show what you mean in your blog entry. LOL. Sorry crazy but my blog my rules. LOL.


Hopefully I would be able to post a lot of pictures for visual aid purposes. :)) There are some things that I can't say and explain and also some things that are better shown in photographs to be concise and accurate. I would want to show you my newly acquired phone but I can't really take a picture of my phone now can I? :)) 


Anyway I'm really excited for tomorrow because I've scheduled a photo shoot with my sister for our new project. ;) I hope soon you guys could check it out because we've worked hard for it. :)) Also excited for the lunch road trip tomorrow with my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment