Please delete it if you still have my number because it's long dead. (I got my phone stolen yesterday)
The irony of the situation is that I was texting Stefan and Tj on my way home. I got off at Q. Ave station and walked 'til I got to the mall, since my load was depleted I paid for autoload and was on my way home. I told myself to keep my phone in my bag instead of text while walking to avoid my phone getting stolen. And so I did, keep it on my bag that is. But it was fate.
The people who snatched my phone also got my umbrella cover. For the love of all things fluffy, whyyyyyyyyyyyy would they steal that as well!? I just bought a new umbrella and was HAPPY because the wrapper was still new, usable and not missing. I use that to cover the umbrella if it rains and it's wet and I want to put my umbrella on my bag. Urgh. Parang mas galit pa ata ako na nawala yung pantakip ng payong ko ah. Haha no no.
That phone has been with me ever since I was in 4th year high school. We've shared moments through thick and thin, and the memories from that phone are worth more than 3 years of my life. I guess it's for the good. First off is because I need a new phone. Second, it's all tattered and torn, seriously snatcher, why would you even try to steal my phone, I don't even think it's worth like five hundred pesos. :| Third, it's a fresh start. It will feel like a fresh start once I get a new phone, a new number and who knows maybe I'll lead a new life. Haha such drama on one cell phone. It's better to think about it that way I guess.
What I will miss on that phone would be:
* SIM Card - Snatcher dudette, (as I suspect from when I walked through the bridge I think the girl got my phone ewan) You could have used your ninja moves to steal my phone, then open it quickly and put my SIM card back into my bag. Though I still have other people's numbers on my other phone it's the number I can't get back. Heck even my very forgetful sister memorized my number already. It's been that long. I also don't want to blast my new number because it's not as easy as it sounds. I have contacts that I don't text I just have their number because there was a situation in the past where I needed their number and texted them. I don't know if I will tell them about my number or what. Gaaah. Whatever haha I still don't have a phone and SIM card and I probably won't be getting one soon because I'm too lazy to.
* Messages - If you look at my phone, it's always almost full. Why? Because I save Jegs's, Marc's, Mar's, Elaine's and other people's GM quotes. It's always nice to read everything in your inbox just to pass time and of course text quotes might sound corny seeing that I put it in words like 'text quotes' but the message it conveys are worth pondering about. I also have text messages from way back in high school there. :( And I saved my Resorts World PIN there. :| But I still remember haha so no worries. :)) But overall I also like the idea of starting over, because that way I don't have to delete the messages that people send even though conversational ones. I get too lazy to, and sometimes I forget what I text and use the past text as reference. :)) Sorry low tech lang po phone ko kaya ganun hindi tulad ng iPhone or Android phones.
* Contacts - Okay, even though I still have my contacts on my other phone, it's not complete. Also my SIM card contains most of my high school friends' numbers.
* Memory Card - 128 MB. You'd think that's not worth that much anymore why would I miss that? It's not how expensive it is right now, nor how old it is. It's Tabs's gift to me First Year college. :( And I really found it useful and I was really thankful for it because it was the first memory card I got!
Well, I guess that's about it. I don't take photos because the camera sucks nor videos. I recently deleted the photos on my memory card and updated the music but that's about it. I don't have notes and I don't really use the calendar. One thing I'm worried about is my G-Cash. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment