So last night I wasn't able to go online and I was supposed to test Jegs and the gang's system but all the computers with Eclipse were taken. :| I fought my sister last night and I actually went ballistic because she placed the laptop on the bed. For the million times she's been placing it on top of a wooden tray thing to prevent the fan from overheating she didn't do it this time; which made me so angry because she very well knew the repercussions of what she did and yet she doesn't mind.
I hate how I'm always telling her well actually NAGGING her to take care of the laptop. Countless times have I encountered her irresponsibility and I would very much like to exclude myself from it. I know I'm not the most responsible person in the world but please. Seriously, I hate it when people are so careless even though caring is supposed to be evident already or implied, what I typed now sounds hazy but what I mean is like, in this particular situation, the laptop should be well taken care of obviously. For the love of all things fluffy, it's a fluff-damn laptop. It's not the cheapest thing in the world. Please give it more value than you have now for it, because once it gets broken, I'd be so devastated.
I don't crazily take care of it like wrap it in plastic or whatever. Wipe it from time to time yeah I do that but not every day or every week. BUT I don't put the laptop in danger. Geez. Prevention is better than cure, if you say it can be fixed then I say it's better not to be broken in the first place. I know things do not last forever but I also know that things can last up to how long it will depending on how you take care of it. Ugh. My sister always does this, and so I want to own the laptop. If I ever get a frickin' job, I'll save up and pay my mother so I can effin' say it's mine. Even though the logical thing to do is buy a newer and better one. :| Pride. She always leaves the laptop where she last used it even though she has shut it down already. She doesn't put on the sleeves, place the wires in the pouch and put the laptop on the desk when she's done using instead she puts it on top of my bed where all things messy can be found. She doesn't put it where it's safe. She forgets to shut it down and watches TV leaving it where she last used it. *-* -> explode.
I know I sound like I own it, but my mother never really said who it belongs to, and my selfishness will get the best of me this time for I want to be able to say it's mine. I deserve it more than those who do not take care of it. SINCERELY. I don't want to be selfish but I think I have more right than my sister, because she very well displays her care for it. Ugh.
I hate that I'm always nagging people. Naggers are annoying but how I am supposed to prevent myself from nagging when clearly nag-age is the only way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment