I was and still am experiencing a bit of an upset stomach. The other night I ate rice porridge with shredded pork because I was advised to stay away from oily and salty foods. I'm beginning to think that my eating habits are strangely changing because I wasn't able to eat dinner lately and my mom wants me to eat boring food like oatmeal and porridge. Hope it helps me lose weight though lol.
Anyway yesterday I wasn't feeling well again when I woke up. My mom approached me while I was lying down to ask what I wanted to eat. Then she called me 'Al' (Alvin - my younger brother) then said 'Car' (Carlo - my other younger brother) and 'Jay' (Jayson - my older brother) while I was laughing hard on the side. Is it me or am I beginning to look like a boy? =)) One more and my mom would've called everyone but me. :))
Mom does that a lot. She used to call out everyone's names before saying the actual name, natataranta siguro haha.
ReplyDelete:)) kakatawa lang talaga :))
ReplyDelete