My atsi and I are watching a series called "Down with Love" and it's funny that my shotis are watching with us.
My autistic shoti asked me if it's 'playful kiss', and I was so amused because he knew that was what I was watching a few days ago. I haven't been streaming because we bought a DVD of Down with Love. It's faster because we just pop in the DVD and watch, not like Playful Kiss we have to wait for it to load. I decided to just download the series and watch with my sister. :))
My shoti would research what we watch on the internet. One time I was watching "Catch me if you can" starring Tom Hanks and Leo DiCaprio and he kept on asking me what movie I was watching while I was watching. Because I got semi-annoyed that he was asking while I was watching I told him I was watching the "Alvin monkey movies". We call him Alvin even though his name is really Kevin because in Chinese Ke Bin is like dead or died so yeah. Chinese people here can't say Kevin without making it sound like Ke Bin so we changed it to Alvin. So he researched and a few minutes later I hear him throwing tantrums. Then I saw than he opened chrome and searched the 'Alvin monkey movies' in google. HAHAHAHA! I didn't know he actually believed what I said because he kept on asking and checking if what I'm answering is correct. :))
Anyway back to my other brother. :)) He stayed up late last night because he was watching, and he didn't want to make it obvious. I kept on teasing him that he was watching something like that and I told him to sleep already and he gladly did, which he wouldn't do on normal days and I told him that it was a joke. This is the first time I saw my shoti be interested in something other than the computer which made me a bit happy. Good thing there's still hope for mankind and humanity. LOL.
haha Down with Love <3
ReplyDeleteSUPER MEAN GRABE!
ReplyDelete@Jegs: <3 Grabe adik na kami ng atsi ko sobra. @_@
ReplyDelete@Marc: BAKIT MEAN!?!
Magfoform kmi ng coalition ng shoti mo against youuu!
ReplyDeleteMga shoti? e shoti ko autistic e plus ung isa nonchalant hahaha they don't like meeting new people >:)
ReplyDelete