So my mom buys shark's fin dumplings for me for whenever I have nothing to eat. Since I'm a very picky eater my mom has already been accustomed to preparing food specifically for me so that in case I don't eat any of the foods she has prepared there's always plan B.
This time around my mom bought the wrong kind of dumplings, they're called Shanghai dumplings and they look like xiao long pao's but bigger. I don't like xiao long pao that much, so I didn't feel like eating them dumplings but a few days ago I did not have anything to eat so I resorted to the reserves. I actually wanted shark's fin dumplings steamed because I usually had them fried, then I tried it at Causeway and they're yummy steamed so I wanted to try it at home. When I asked my mom that was when I saw they weren't shark's fins, they were Shanghai dumplings. Oh well, even though they looked like xiao long pao's, smelled like xiao long pao's I had them steamed anyway and thank God I did 'cause I love them. @.@
Knorr soy sauce + one calamansi = dipping sauce heaven with the dumplings.
I wasn't able to take a picture of the dumplings because I got too excited to eat them. :)) First time to steam dimsum in my life and so I blogged about it. :)) Good thing I have them steamed I feel it's waaaay healthier than frying, like the old times. :))
haha steamed all the way!
ReplyDeletewahaha! pero pag dimsum lang, di ko kaya fish, meat :-& :)) pero ideally dapat steamed without salt para pumayat! mom ko kasi ginawa un e tapos pumayat tlga siya!
ReplyDelete