Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shots shots shots

Today my cousin Michelle came to our house to shoot us up. Sounds wrong, I actually don't know if I phrased it correctly because I just heard that from somewhere. Well, anyway, back to the point. Today is officially the first day we got injected Gluta IV. Yes! Glowing and whiter skin here I come! Double dose! We decided to have it only once a week but at double dose so the effects would kick in faster. I've long wanted to take in Gluta, I have tried with pills but it didn't last long. I only usually get to do these things (for vanity) just because my cousins and sister are doing so. Also, there was this time where Glutathione was such a hit that people were actually making fake pills and not putting the amount as indicated in their boxes. Anyway, they stopped taking pills partly because of the news and so did I; besides the pills were much less effective than having shots. So we tried the shots and my cousin bought 10 vials for the 4 of us. 


My other cousin couldn't come and so the three of us were left to try it out. I hope it works 'cause it's sure damn a lot of money. Well for me I guess, I don't have work yet but yeah, I want this, I've gotten darker ever since college and I wanna be white. @.@ I wanna see how I look when I'm whiter especially since I can see my 'real' color on my wrists and the skin between my fingers. Whenever I lay my fingers out and spread them wide I see the difference between the color of my fingers and the skin connecting the fingers. I can't explain it well because I don't know what some parts of my hands are called but when I see it I remember a duck because it looks like webbed feet or something. 


Anyway, I also want this to clean out my liver. I might not be an alcoholic and destroy my liver like others do but I'm sure my liver is not the healthiest around. Every time I eat something oily, I'm sure there's a bad effect to my liver. All those sleepless nights and deliberate all-nighters to finish a project sure beat up my poor liver. :( This is why I want to take in anti-oxidants too. I want to flush out the toxins and live healthier, it's just fortunate that with gluta, you get whiter as a side effect. All those years I haven't been eating properly, well up to now I still have not been eating right but at least I've learned to eat some veggies and select produce, this should be a good supplement.


Here's a picture of the after shot:






and this might gross some of you out but my cousin placed everything in a coke bottle for safety disposal and stuff. 






LOL sorry Irisse, my cousin loves coke and she requested a coke bottle. HAHA! Delicious and refreshing, *eewww*. Filled up with lots of syringes and ribbons and cotton balls among other things. 


At first I was so nervous because I was 'elected' to have the shot first, in case something totally bad is going to happen. -.- Thanks a lot. Anyway I like being first so I can get over with it already. My cousin forgot to bring a tourniquet so we used my sister's hand wraps as a makeshift tourniquet. Since it's long, the other end was used to tie my wrist 'cause my veins aren't that visible, the other end I used as a grip for when the pain is unbearable I can grip it tight. The ribbon was inserted in one of my veins located in my left hand then blood came out of the tube thingy. Then my cousin and sister got freaked out by it and I was like okay, so this is what happens. Then my other cousin who was performing the injection, placed the syringe filled with gluta and pushed it until the blood in the ribbon tube thingy turned whiter and whiter (indicating that the fluid in the syringe is being passed down to my blood stream). Then vitamin c was also injected so the glutathione can be absorbed quicker. It was acidic so it was more painful but after 5 minutes it was done. :)) Definitely will be scared of it next Sunday but NO PAIN NO GAIN right? Hope to see results after 1 box slash 10 vials. :D 

2 comments:

  1. omg auds ang puti puti mo na kaya! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no!!! di ako same color sa taas and sa baba! HAHAHA! saka need naman fo' mah liver :D

    ReplyDelete