Again related to my previous blog, I was supposed to go to school that day I went back to jogging. But then, because I woke up so early and got tired, I fell asleep from 9 AM to 2 PM. :| I was supposed to go to school because I still owed Mykel some money from the Saturday jogminton session, I forgot to bring my wallet. -.-
Having woken up so late already, I thought my time at school wouldn't be maximized so I just bummed around again. I didn't eat lunch because I felt that feeling again. That feeling where I get hungry, not so much but my stomach feels empty but my mouth and throat feels like blocking food from going in. Because my stomach feels empty, I feel the need to fill it with food so I won't experience tummy problems. But I really don't feel like eating anything at all, even my favorite foods. So I just ate whatever I could find then drank some milk.
My mom was about to go to her tutoring when I suddenly felt like tagging along. I was supposed to go to school but yeah since it was too late for me, I decided not to go which left me with nothing to do. So I tagged along and met with little kiddie friends. I just love how silly kids can be and how innocent, young and naive children are. Brings back memories from when I was a kid, and I constantly think what I was like when I was their age.
I help with tutoring not with Chinese though 'cause I myself have to review and memorize what they are studying for me to teach them unlike math and other subjects where you just need to refresh your memory. Anyway, there's this one kid, who always finishes early. He's funny actually and so random! He asked me once before if I knew the song "everybody" and I was like, is there a song entitled everybody that's recent? The only song I know with that title is the one sang by Backstreet boys. Then I asked him if it was the one sang by Backstreet boys and indeed it was! Funny thing is that, that song was from the 90's long before he was even born. His birth year is 2002 and it amazes me how he knows the song and even memorized it. :)) The other day he was singing Nothin' on you while asking test papers. :)) And just the other day Billionaire. :)) Funnnyyy!
He was telling me stories of his classmates and how rude they are. He even told me that they curse and swear and seeing that he's only 8 years old and only in grade 2, I can't believe how children nowadays know curse words and actually use them. Kids these days. Pffft. :)) Anyway he was telling me all sorts of curse words, spelling them out of course because he didn't want to say them out loud. I told him not to copy his classmates because it was wrong. Then he was telling me about the curse word ' f u c k ' then I was like, don't say that because it's wrong to curse. Then he told me about one classmate who called him a bitch for not giving him twenty pesos. I was like, don't give them money-the heck! hahaha! He told me he gave his classmates money to make them good but it didn't work, I told him don't do that. :)) Anyway I told him that bitch really means mother dog, so it was really not much of a bad word if you use it in that sense. Then he started asking about the meaning of the other curse words. He actually verified if the word 'f u c k' meant 'hate your mother' and he said that it had the same meaning as ' p u t a n g i n a' and I was like... yeah @.@ that's what it means. I couldn't very well explain what it really meant now could I? *Pressure* Even the other tutee there, who was a little Korean girl, asked me if it really meant that and I was like... yeah @.@.
There's also this one time, it was his birthday, his brother bought plastic balloon as a gift for him. Then I saw him putting it in his mouth like a lollipop and I was like don't do that because it's poisonous. And he was asking why, I told him that it had a lot of chemicals and stuff. Then he said "ah kaya naman pala sumasakit ulo ko minsan" HAHAHA!
Kids, they say the darndest things!
No comments:
Post a Comment