Thursday, December 2, 2010

Back to Jogging

An extension of my previous blog post about the food fest, Monday night I was supposed to go with my cousin and sister because they were getting a manicure and pedicure then a massage after. I didn't go because I was already broke from the buffet and I didn't want to get a massage, only manicure and pedicure. But then I didn't want to wait while they have their hour massage and I just sit there do nothing so I decided not to come. 

I worked on my project and received a call from my cousin who was asking if I wanted to go with them at Causeway to eat dimsum. At 9:00 PM they have a promo where dimsum is only PhP 45.00 and they have this cart going around and you pick there. The temptation of dimsum and it being cheap was so much to overcome, plus I was kinda getting bored sitting in front of the computer. I was also done with a module that time and so I did go. 


Ate bean curd roll =p~, sharks fin and siomai. My cousin was craving for beef hofan and we ordered a small plate. It was all so worth it because we just spent like PhP 120.00 each and ate a whole lot of dimsum already. I felt happy that time HAHAHA!

All this eating made my cousin want to go jogging the next morning. I was game because I really wanted to jog again because of all the talk from my friends and it kinda motivated me to be fit and go back to exercise since I have nothing to do at home being a bum and all. 

My cousin called me up at 5AM and texted me to wake up and get up already. But I felt so drowsy because we slept so late the night before because we ate too much I guess. We also watched House Bunny on HBO. :)) Anyway, my sister did not go because she was too sleepy and she still had to work. So I went up, met with my cousin and prepared to jog. Her dog Dexter also came with and jogged with us. He was so cute. :)) Here he is resting after jogging with us:



Haha! Cute doggie! He'll be a father soon :> Can't wait to see his pups! :D

I really enjoy jogging upstairs because it's cold, the clouds are awesome and the view is just captivating. Because my cousin is freaking about her weight (even though she's really sexy, thin and has an hour glass figure) she wanted to do some crunches and leg lifts. We don't have yoga mats so we decided to spread newspaper on the floor and laid down there after cooling down from jogging and walking. Because of the cold air and bright blue sky filled with cotton candy clouds, I felt so light and happy. I felt high. HAHAHA! Even though I don't know what it feels like to be high, I assumed it felt like that because me and my cousin were laughing randomly and we kinda spaced out. :))



Cotton candy clouds! It's actually much brighter in real life but because I don't have a good camera, only used my phone to take this picture, voila! This made me want to jog again because the feeling was just so light, so carefree and the cold breeze felt nice. The upper part of the sky was bluer while the part of the sky nearer to us was lighter blue. I love how it looks like a gradient, it looks fake. :)) Here are a few pictures I took before jogging, at around this time, the sun was still down:



And here is a picture of a brighter sky because the sun came out already:

:) Jog motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment