* Paint and brushes (For the project chucks make over)
* Jump rope (extra cardio work + it's fun)
* Shoe Laces (Because the shoe laces are missing)
Anyway, today was a success. I was supposed to paint the chucks white and paint strawberries on them but then I bought wrong pink paint. It was okay since I had red paint but the green paint was like the pink one which is water based. It's ugly. -.- I wasted about 80 pesos for those but anyway, after an hour or two, I finished painting the body of the chucks. Then I thought the thing in the middle still has that pinkish color from before, I don't really know what that is called but that one I painted pink like the old color of the chucks. So basically I just turned the pink old and tattered chucks into white ones with a pink middle thingy. :))
I would like to experiment more in the future, I'm thinking of buying knock offs then painting the strawberries 'cause I already have it envision but I didn't execute on the chucks I have now. :)) Knock offs I don't really like buying but because it's experimental and I will not paint on original ones obviously. :))
Anyway here's a look on the before chucks, supposedly pink ones, I used to wear these for PE if you guys remember. :)) The sole is supposed to be white but then because it's old already, it turned yellowish. The canvas/cloth was supposed to be color pink but then our maid before must have scrubbed it so hard it looks like it's dirty or off white. The laces are nowhere to be found too.
Here's a look on the new chucks :D I bought girly laces and it's a good thing it fits. It's kinda glittery and pink. :) I hope to wear these one of these days haha I'm really proud of my work even though I just painted over them. If I ever get really really bored I will buy knock offs and paint more. :))
I'm not really a rubber shoes, skimmers, sneakers wearing person but somehow because of the lack of things to do I went scouring on everywhere around the house even the shoe cabinet and voila! Project chucks makeover. I already have an outfit in mind using these chucks and I do hope I pull it off because it took a day's work to finish this. :))
I also love the jump rope I bought from Toby's house of sports. It's blue (hope there was purple but only green and red), my sister's is green. It's rubberized and when I used it I heard sounds I don't know how to describe to call these sounds but there was this nostalgia of that time back in the day when we used to play upstairs and jumped rope for hours. Even trying 'tricks' like the cross jumping haha which I tried a while ago while I was exercising and I can still do it! Wuhoo! My aunt's good though 'cause she can do it backwards and we can't. :))
Anyway I also want a new pair of chucks. Dunno which color though but if I like my outfit with these chucks I would really want to buy one this Christmas! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment