Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jogging again!

Yay! Having set my alarm tone similar with my ringing tone was effective! I woke up at 5AM, set the alarm to 5:10 AM again for sleeping allowance before I completely get up then woke my sister up for jogging! We were supposed to do some pilates but then when we opened the door, the floor was wet.


Maybe it rained last night but it was certainly bad timing. Nonetheless it didn't stop us from jogging. Good thing the floor wasn't that drenched anymore, there were water puddle but only in the middle part of the place. It had dried a bit, good enough to jog on its surface. Anyway I wanted to record my jogging today at dailymile but then the map routing thing doesn't work. -.- I got excited to record my jogging but then I couldn't map the route. :|

Because pilates was a no go, last minute abs it was! 5 minutes of that is really effective though I feel it's not enough. Maybe it's because it's only for 5 minutes but within that short span of time, my butt, hips, legs and abdominals hurt like hell. Good job video, good job Shawn Ty! 


Went downstairs and drank lots of water, rested for a while and poof here I am blogging about it. Still deciding whether I'd be going to school today or take a short nap before going because my eyes hurt. I'm not feeling that much drowsy though, and if I go to school I might end up spending again which is bad because I'm really broke. :))


Hopefully I'd be able to map a route already so I can start recording my training and exercise like my other friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment