Kenny Roger's delivery.
You call their hotline and it's smooth when you order but you call after for follow ups and it's like I'm talking to a bunch of ninnies.
Called once for follow up and attempted to call again because it's been an hour and a half and still no food. Called 5 times before somebody answered, isn't there like a 3 ring policy? I understand it's the holidays but don't continue operations if for obvious reasons you can't handle it. Got connected finally and followed up our order, again. The person put me on hold for like 5 minutes with an ugly background music, I was thinking of hanging up but then I just waited. Finally, the person got back to me and he was so clueless. Ugh.
Seriously man, you can't even tell me the delivery person already left the branch? You sound so clueless which makes me worry about everything. Ugh. Geez, it's good news you're telling me why can't you say it nicely and in a more positive way. I haven't even bitched out about it. I already held back and controlled myself from being a big bitch that I am just because I pity you for working today. Ugh.
omg 1.5 hours, that's too much. dapat free na yung food!
ReplyDeleteoo nga eh but I guess wala narin magagawa. :|
ReplyDelete