It's a hot summer day today and the sun is frickin' sizzling.
Woke up at around 6.30 AM today just to go to school. Went with TJ because he has business there too. We arrived at around 8.30 - 9 AM, then we proceeded to the Discipline Office first to get TJ's paper to be signed for transfer to CSB. Congrats! :) We then went to the registrar's office and got our TOR's. Finally, I won't have to go to school next Saturday again! And hopefully I'd experience waking up late on a Saturday after a tiring week's work. Unfortunately, it'll happen a week after next week because next week's Holy Week so technically we only have 3? work days for next week. Anyway, I'd be dropping by RBC again and hopefully <3.
We had to go back at around 10.30 AM to the D.O. to get the signature and some document so we had time to burn. School on Saturday = Deserted. We decided to eat at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at the school library to kill time. Shared honey mustard sandwich with grilled chicken and toblerone cheese cake with TJ. Yuuuum. Played veggie samurai for 30 minutes while TJ slept there LOL. The old version is really harder, I only get 4.4k not like in the new version where I get higher scores. It's that damn bomb/poison that I keep on hitting so I die, in the newer version you still get two chances before you die. Can't beat TJ's 5k score but I will. Someday. >:|
At around 10.30 AM we went back to the D.O. only to find out that the server is down so we can't get what we need and we just went home. Ate lunch first though at Napoli's in Timog? or Tomas Morato, not sure, somewhere around that place. Ate onion rings, oil and garlic pasta with Italian sausage and a small all meat pizza. Yuuuuum. But we couldn't finish it all so I carried a doggy bag for take out. Went home and felt the summer heat, now is the perfect time to take a glorious nap also known as siesta. :)
Love naps, sleep and rest. <3 peace out!
ang iniiiit ngayon! lets eat ice cream! haha
ReplyDeletehahaha korean ice cream :>
ReplyDelete