Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stomach Malfunction

It's been 4 days since I've come down with this crazy stomach ache. It has evolved into an uncontrollable but bearable pain that shifts from one area to another, disappears and reaapears every so often. I don't know how many different kinds of meds I ate to stop the pain and stop the whole stomach illness but nothing works. It bothers me that I have been coming in for work knowing that my stomach can act out again and totally break my focus and concentration and yet I still continue on working. Maybe I don't want to fail on this particular task that I've been at for four days and I haven't even reached halfway, heck I'm not done with the first of five. I just hope that with all the distractions regarding my tummy and the occassional headache and stiff neck, back pains and just plain old sabawness, I can finish it early, even though I don't have a deadline, or so I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment