Thursday, April 21, 2011

4 dreams, 1 night

Expect this to be a long entry, it's 4 dreams in 1 night. 


Last night I fell asleep while waiting for my cousin Val to come home from Laguna (work). We were supposed to plan out our day trip for the weekend but then me and my sister fell asleep waiting for her. 


So last night I slept at maybe around 9.30 PM? I'm not really sure but I got tired from going to Mercury drug store to buy meds for my tummy ache. Laid down to take a break and the rest is history. It's so weird because I had 4 different dreams in one sleep. I remember being half asleep last night and I got leg cramps. (Maybe because the other day I ran from Galle to Meralco in an attempt to not be late but it was a major failure, my leg muscles still hurt from time to time because of my failed running attempt to arrive on time.) 


FIRST DREAM:
Anyway my first dream was so weird, I dreamt** that Sia was there (been having lots of 'Sia is here in the Philippines' dreams) and that I was holding her tiny hand and only her tiny hand was allowed to hold mine. (Because she was the only one I knew there) Then someone put his arm around me and I looked at him because I was like 'what the hell man?!' But then after a while I felt okay with it so I permitted that person to do that while I was holding Sia's tiny hand. (Stressing out Sia's hand is tiny because in my dream it was as tiny as a baby's!) I think it was because he was playing it cool? I dunno. O_O But the weirder thing here is that I actually know who that person is. But I don't really know him, know him? I just know his name and face, the usual. Haven't even talked to him ever. But anyway it's crazy. It reached to the point where I let go of Sia's hand and I just walked away with that person, with his arm around me still and he was like hugging me. O_O Then finally we had to part ways and the next day I went to that same spot and look for him. Then poof, second dream! (I feel so exposed right now HAHA)


**(it's crazy that I get spell checked for the word dreamt but I google'd it and turns out it exists, dunno why I get spell checked for it though)


SECOND DREAM:
So, I have this crush. HAHA. I dreamt of him last night, my second dream was that I got to meet this person again and we talked. Jegs was with me, and she paved the way for us to talk. I didn't really have, well I did have the opportunity to talk to this person but I ruined every moment and chance I got because that's how I roll. For those who know me well, you know how my shyness gets in the way of opportunities. Well anyway, I got back to that particular moment in the past where I met him, but this time Jegs was with me. Jegs talked to him, like how Jegs would act and interact with people who you get to know but not really know. Do you get me? HAHA. What I mean is that, in situations like being classmates with someone you don't really know, Jegs would in most cases like that try and talk to that person and get to know him/her. In this case that's what Jegs did and I just played it cool this time. I talked to him! He offered me some mints, Polo's and maybe it was me being regretful of being too serious around that person, borderline don't talk to me kind of way I guess, that I got the whole thing to tease him. Then he played along and we got to talk, it's actually kind of two kids playing, what we were doing. We were sitting on the floor, we emptied our pockets and began to sort them out like how kids would. We were doing so well and he responded well to me and I him but then it was time for him to go. I didn't want him to leave just yet because well duh, he's my crush. But then he grabbed my phone and so I got the idea of grabbing his so he wouldn't leave. Then suddenly I had this map app in my phone and he added a new path for me to take. At first I was like, 'what? I have that in my phone?'. It looked like an old-school video game, the UI I mean. Then he played the path for me and I had to maneuver the character (which was me), I remember it was wearing a hot pink shirt, denim jeans and wearing a pony tail. (I miss my long hair.) Then there was this part where I had to cross a tiny path and both sides were swimming pools. I was panicking and he was panicking so I fell on the pool and then my character got to swimming in the pool and then taking a dive after coming out from the pool. Weiiird. Then it was really time for him to go, I had hoped that his reason for taking my phone was to store his number so I could contact him but he just made a path for me to take. I can't remember why but he explained it in my dream, something about how I could get to meet him I think? Or maybe I was still thinking and hoping I could see him again. So he asked for his phone back but I wouldn't give it to him. I was still a shy person in my dream so I was hesitant to just ask for his number. But then in the end I thought about how my gutlessness didn't help me at all, and how I blow off big and possibly life changing opportunities that it was time for me to act. So I dialed my number so he could see my number, I remember that his phone was reallllllyyy old school, as in Motorola in the early 2000's? I don't know how you call the UI of those phones but its UI was like that of an old Nokia phone (5110, 3210, 3310, etc.). THEN, reality check. I got leg cramps. 


THIRD DREAM:
Fortunately, I couldn't remember my third dream. I just know I dreamt of four dreams but I can't remember it now. Earlier, I was able to remember but then nothing astounding or maybe nothing struck my interest in this dream, so I didn't bother remembering? I don't know. HAHA. But this shortens my blog entry. :)) (For those who tell me, Auds ang haba ng blog mo!) All I remember about this blog is that I was with my 2 cousins and my sister. Something about me tasting the worst blend of iced tea ever made. (Because we bought lipton iced tea on our way home from Mercury drug, I specifically suggested we get lipton instead of nestea - maybe that's why I dreamt something like that, I regretted ever suggesting lipton in my dream)


FOURTH DREAM:
I don't remember specifics but I remember who I dreamt. It's just so weird to dream about these people. :)) But I remember one thing involving them, something about me texting this person because of something about the Holy Week. :))


My first dream felt the most undream-like. It felt so real, and I wasn't fully aware that I was dreaming. I didn't think it was a dream but part of me thought it was, it was just not as apparent as any other lucid dreams. My second dream felt like a dream come true, but bittersweet because of the ending. Reality check woke me up, painfully too. :( Third and fourth dreams felt like it lasted for only 5 minutes. At that time I already had enough sleep, maybe at that time I already had 8 hours of sleep. But of course, the sleep hog that I am felt the need for an extension. Kumbaga pag sa SIMS N, fully charged na yung sleep bar (?) ng sim pero natutulog parin. Bizarre but I missed having that kind of sleep. Sleep like you feel so rested and lucid dreaming feeling more rejuvenated and relaxed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment