This will be my first blog entry for this month. Maybe it's me not having time to blog or maybe it's me not finding time to write an entry. Regardless, it's been a long time since my last entry. It's weird that I'm writing this now not really having in mind what to write about or just what to write in general. I just think it's been such a long time that I felt compelled to write a new one.
Maybe it's me just wanting to continue what I started, I'm the type of person who loves to start but hates to finish. Or maybe I just miss the whole idea of writing my thoughts down. It's weird how after a long day, even though a lot has happened, nothing strikes me so much so it leaves me to feel like I wanna blog about it. I've never had a journal or diary but this blog feels like I have one, one that's open to the public. Oh, the irony of things.
Maybe since I have work now (finally) I'm slowly adapting to a new routine, one that does not include time to write down random thoughts or simply having random thoughts. I'd like to however, from time to time, feel 'alive' again. 'Alive' meaning to be full of emotions, thoughts and just feel. -> I think this drives me to write and express myself in my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment