Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday and food

It's a Thursday today and I've got an interview scheduled at 1.30 PM in Makati. So yesterday, I was thinking about how early I should sleep so I could wake up early and be there on time.


At around 4.30 PM I felt really sleepy so I decided to take a nap. My nap is usually 2 - 4 hours but always spans 4 hours, my naps rarely span for only 2 hours. The sleep hog that I am, I actually slept from 5 PM to 10 PM. Yup, that's five hours of 'nap'. I feel like a bear, one that needs to hibernate but it doesn't have to do with the weather, it's simply my nature to want and need that much sleep. Anyway, there's this feeling whenever I take naps and wake up at a bad time like 9 PM onwards. I feel like time is so distorted and that my body would try and wake up but the sleep hog that I am would over power that need to wake up so I can sleep later at night. 


I was only half-asleep but then TJ called me so I kinda woke up woke up for real. I was planning to sleep through the night already because I felt it was so late already. I was right, it was 10PM but then I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing, I didn't even answer it but I woke up. Bummer. I also kinda woke up fully because I felt hungry. My mother told me she attempted to wake me up at around 7PM for dinner but then I just opened my eyes then went back to sleep. I don't remember doing that. @.@ 


So I ate dinner and then made warm milk to help me sleep better later on. At around 12MN, I attempted to sleep already since I had to, I was planning to sleep early so I can wake up early. Surprisingly, I was able to sleep after like 30 minutes, which is better than the times when I couldn't sleep until like 3 or 4 AM. Got up at around 8.30 AM thanks to my alarm then ate 2 pieces pancakes. I cut the pancakes in half and put syrup on one half and strawberry jam on the other. Yuuum. :) At around 10.45 AM I finished preparing but then I was feeling sluggish so I laid on the bed for 30 minutes. Ate lunch then went to Q. Ave MRT station. 


At around 12.45 I was already at Glorietta, to get there I would only be walking three blocks or so. As I was walking to Greenbelt, the HR called to reschedule the interview at 3.30PM! This really bummed me out because I was already there! I woke up early, prepared early, ate lunch early and to my surprise I need not be early after all! So I was super bummed out thinking about how to spend the next few hours in a mall, alone. I tried to check movie schedules but then nothing interested me. Saw a starbucks nearby so I checked if they had banoffee pie and they did. Ok so I bought one and ate it for like an hour. Texted many people to kill time but then time did not want to cooperate with me. At around 2PM I decided to leave, didn't finish my pie because after a few bites, I got kind of sick of it even though I love banoffee pie, maybe that's the effect of eating it slowly. It's also ironic that I was feeling so sleepy that I wanted to sleep there at a coffee shop. LOL.


I walked to PBCom tower to make it for my interview, walked as slow as I can but apparently time wanted to be slower. Got there at around 2.30PM so I had an hour to kill. Ate regular fries at McDonald's then drank Mogu Mogu at 7-11. Talk about food. This is the first time I've gone to so many food places and ate something there just to sit around and wait for my interview to happen. At around 3 PM I got there, I decided to wait the 30 minutes there just to be sure I won't be late. It'd be so frustrating if I get late seeing I was 3 hours early. Saw Jasper inside a training room haha! Also saw Coco there! She was invited to take a test and so we chatted for a bit then I got called for my interview.


My interviewer saved the day! He was nice and funny but was still 'serious business'. Good thing he wasn't so strict and he actually told stories about his work before and that his aunt was Ms. Anita Ong. He checks math papers for her. LOL. Finally at around 4.10 PM we were finished, walked back to Glorietta and waited for the FX to Mayon. At around 5.30 PM the FX left and I was home at around 6 PM. What a tiring and fat day! Good thing I had people to text with or else I don't know how I would ever survive waiting and doing nothing. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment